Cabins Halloween Help

Sccrmnky2005

Already Earned My Ears ;)
We have a Cabin booked for this Halloween four nights Oct 28th-Nov 1st and need help with planning.

Do the cabins decorate for Halloween? I planned on purchasing some inflatables and a few other things but before I went overboard I wanted to see if the cabins decorate like the campsites. We've done Halloween at the fort before just not in a Cabin yet.

Do the cabins hand out Candy? We always go around to the campsites but never thought about cabins handing out candy too didn't know if we needed to stock up. Even though we will be out trick or treating and enjoying the decorations with our daughter.

Thank you for your help! We also have already booked a Cabin for next year Halloween as well.

Yes, people decorate cabins. Go for it! I don't believe the cabins typically hand out candy. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I am excited, I will be there bumped up my reservation to Premium site just the other day.

Cabins don't hand out candy. We have been to the Fort several times at Halloween (staying there and just visiting) and every single time, we run into cabin people handing out candy near the Meadows Trading Post because no one goes to the cabins area to trick or treat.

But def. decorate to your heart's content!

My husband and I have stayed in a cabin for the last 5 years and we do decorate. We come from Colorado so we leave our stuff down there with Owners Locker. We only do one inflatable and then run strands of lights around the deck railing. The one issue we run into is outside outlets. There is a double up on the deck and double by the parking pad. We have been there once on Halloween night and I had bought a TON for candy and didn't have one Trick-or-Treater. We left if for the Mousekeepers. Have a wonderful time. We are staying from the 21st thru the 29th - so maybe we will be neighbors for one night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter