Cabins 5132, 5134, 5632

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
Anyone stayed in any of these rooms? Can you recommend? Is it in good condition? Location?

pugdog,
We were in 5516 and thought the location to be great, especially if you have kids both kids clubs are there as well as the movie theatre). Hubby has a bit of difficulty walking a great deal, and even he thought deck five was great.
I know this isn't specific to these cabins, but may give you a little idea as to the convenience of the deck.

needabreak

Pugdog007

We're scheduled to stay in room 5134 for a Feb 2003 cruise. Did you end up in one these? If so, how was it?

Oh, this is my first post. Good to be here...finding many helpful facts. Peace.

We had room 5632 in Jan. on the Magic, and love it, wanted the same room for out Sept. cruise, but was taken, we got 5636, 2 doors down.

HRCCrazy aka Big John :p

Was in 5132 last time, and am booked into it again for next February. *Great* location for us! It's the fore-most of the cat. 7's, which puts it a bit closer to the Oceaneer Club and the aft lifts (very convenient for DS and I) but it's still far aft and very quiet. And deck 5 aft is just very convenient, period -- the lifts get so busy and full, but we were never more than a flight of stairs or two from pretty much anywhere we usually wanted to be. I *love* that stateroom location. Stay out of my stateroom! LOL!!

-gina-

Yes, we had 5132 on the 5/25/02 Western. It was perfect! Loved the location, Deck 5 is the best!

Pugdog007 good to hear back from you. Thanks for the feedback.

Gina we'll be in the next room, 5134 (which I believe is right next to 5132), for a Feb. 2003 cruise. What's your departure date???

Gina we'll be in the next room, 5134 (which I believe is right next to 5132), for a Feb. 2003 cruise. What's your departure date??? [/B]

February 1st! We have a whooooole lotta DIS-ers going -- you can't miss our thread on here! :) When are you sailing??

-gina-

I hadn't caught on to that thread yet as I'm new here and all the info can be a bit overwhelming. We're sailing 20 something, 23rd I think for a 3 day cruise on the Wonder (I don't have the schedule in front of me at the moment). Too bad, as I would love to at least say "high" should anyone I share a thread with be attending (especially if they're right next door!). Is there a thread going for the 2/23/03 cruise or do you guys kinda coordinate so many "DIS-ers" are on the same cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter