Cabins 2594/2596 on Magic

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lcborn2run, Mar 24, 2005.

1. lcborn2run

lcborn2run Mouseketeer

Hi...any opinions? Noisy or ok? We're booked in here, but if it's bad news, I'll try to change it.

Thanks...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HookedonDCL

HookedonDCL Mouseketeer

We have these two rooms on the April 9th, 2005 Western Cruise. I can let you know once we get back. I know they are listed as "noisy" rooms but I have stayed in other rooms listed as noisy (slight humming) and never had a problem. BUT you never know. :flower:

4. lcborn2run

lcborn2run Mouseketeer

Have a wonderful trip.. :cool1: .I look forward to hearing your report on the rooms.

Lisa

5. lcborn2run

lcborn2run Mouseketeer

Hopefully someone's been in or around these cabins :Pinkbounc

6. ambushangel

ambushangel Mouseketeer

We were in room 2592 on March 13th - 17th, and there was no problem. You would hear a slight humming once the engins started again. But there was never really any major noise.

We found it very easy for getting on and off the ship when we stopped at the islands. No waiting for elevators. Even after dinner it was wonderful, just down one flight of stairs.

Would definitly book that area again.

:flower:

7. HookedonDCL

HookedonDCL Mouseketeer

We stayed in these two rooms last week. Room 2596 is just a slight humming but 2594 is much louder. We had no problems sleeping in the these rooms and if they were the only ones left I would take them but I would avoid 2594 if possible if you are sensative to noise. A positive note is that you can't hear much over the humming. I wasn't able to hear the TV or voices in the adjacent cabins just a steady humming of an engine. My sister who was farther down the hall was kept awake by a crying child in the next room. So you never know. I hope you have a great cruise :sunny: