Cabin request

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by wdwmom3, Mar 18, 2013.

1. wdwmom3

wdwmom3 Mouseketeer

We will be staying in a cabin in a few weeks for the first time (camped at the fort in a pop-up as a kid). What would be good requests to make. I don't want to make requests for an individual loop since I know it's better to request what is important to us. We want to be close to a bus stop. I was thinking requesting close to transportation and maybe close to pool (quiet pool). What do you guys think? Any other tips on staying at the cabins would also be helpful.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. starjazz

starjazz DIS Veteran

You gonna do the golf cart thing?

4. wdwmom3

wdwmom3 Mouseketeer

We are going to get a golf cart for part of our trip.

5. sharadoc

sharadoc Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving

You can request a loop. Best bet is 2500 as your first request, then next request would be close to us stop and pool.

6. starjazz

starjazz DIS Veteran

Well, with a cart, it almost doesn't matter what loop you're in as far as I'm concerned. But, during the time without, I'd make a bus stop your priority. Some of cabins at the back of the loop can be quite a walk.

7. carissanboys

carissanboys DIS Veteran

We were in loop 2600 and our cabin was towards the back, but it wasn't much of a walk to the bus stop. We were right across from the quiet pool. Originally I thought I wanted to be near the bus stop, but I was very happy with our location. It was super quiet and that is important to me. We had lots of privacy.