Cabin above the theatre

PrincessAbby'sMom

DIS Veteran
How noisy? I was worried about being below a teen club, but finding out we are above the theatre & wondering how late they run & how will it affect us in the room?

We had a cabin on the dream above the movie theater we could hear and feel every showing of tron, otherwise did not notice it at all. Movies are shown starting at 9 or 10, there's usually a late show around 10/11pm. :goodvibes

We were above the theatre on the Wonder a couple of years ago. We heard and felt everything too even the drinking glasses were rattling. It was very annoying for us but at that time we had an infant who went to bed at 7pm. I suppose if you don't go to bed early and you aren't in your room then it wouldn't really matter. But I just say make the most of it.

We were also above the theatre on one of our cruises. It wasn't bad most of the time but if the movie has loud explosions (like the PoTC movies) it can get noisy at times. I suspect it also depends on where over the theatre you are. If you are over any of the speakers it is bound to be louder than if you aren't. But for the most part it didn't bother us at all.

PrincessAbby'sMom,

Do you mean the movie theatre (Buena Vista) or the WDT (Walt Disney) theater?
If if the WDT, you shouldn't hear anything after 11:30pm at the latest unless they have had a challenge and and are trying to resolve it.

We were forward deck 5 on the Fantasy.

Basically above the performance theatre. We did hear them moving sets in the flyspace. After the last show they reorganize everything for the next day. (Amazing how they store so much in such a little area)

We also noticed that the hallway kind of sloped uphill a little the close we got to our room and it seemed as if the ceiling got shorter.

This was just past the movie theatre. Our room was forward of the forward lifts.

The tall gentleman asking about the showers the other day made me think of it.
On the wonder in 7007 I was okay.
On the Fantasy in 5020, I had to duck a bit to wash my hair.

I'm only 5 ft 8.

NWmom,

Wish they would show you how!

5020 is just above on the stage right wing!

cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Disney%20Dream

PrincessAbby'sMom,

Do you mean the movie theatre (Buena Vista) or the WDT (Walt Disney) theater?
If if the WDT, you shouldn't hear anything after 11:30pm at the latest unless they have had a challenge and and are trying to resolve it.

Hmmm, don't remember - I will have to look again.

Its on the Magic, room 6099.

We had 5534 on our Fantasy cruise last week and heard noise from the show (due to jet lag we were in our cabin very early one evening) it was noticeable but didn't prevent me from sleeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter