Cabin 7576 Fantasy?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by linco711, Apr 12, 2012.

1. linco711

linco711 DIS Veteran

Can anyone give me information on this room location?:goodvibes
    Thanks in advance:lovestruc

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kanga+2Roos

Kanga+2Roos Mouseketeer

I can't tell you about that specific room but I can tell you about its location. We were in 7580 on the Dream & absolutely loved how close it was to the midship stairs/elevators. Even though the midship elevators could get busy during showtimes/mealtimes it really wasn't that big of a deal just going a few flights of stairs up or down if we didn't want to wait. Loved how the midship elevators would come out on the pool deck right next to the ice cream station/food court/pools. As far as the noise/traffic being that close to the stairs/elevators...no complaints from us! In fact I loved that particular room & location so much I made sure we booked the same one on the Fantasy. Can't wait! :thumbsup2

4. TinksDH

TinksDH I'd rather be in WDW! Or Vero! Or on the DCL! Or

5. linco711

linco711 DIS Veteran

So happy to hear this..sounds like the perfect location..guess we got lucky:goodvibes...

6. misndug

misndug Earning My Ears

linco711 - have you been on your cruise yet? We are booked in that same cabin this summer and was curious what your thoughts were.

7. gometros

gometros <font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an

We had the room next door, 7572. It's a great location, right off the midships elevators and conveniently located and quiet. I could Scott up the stairs and come right out at Eye-scream for a quick snack or just go a little further to get to the Cove Cafe for coffee in the morning.

8. honeymo78

honeymo78 Don't dream it, be it

We will be in 7584 for our next 4 cruises. Hope its good. Like that it will be close to elevators but not right on top of them.

9. gometros

gometros <font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an

We were right off of the elevator lobby and I never felt bothered by the noise. The only problem we had was our magnetic message board got lifted. Whether it was the proximity to a trafficked area or not, who knows.

10. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

11. ps17

ps17 DIS Veteran

Right side of the ship advantages: After sailaway party, you can go back and sit on your verandah and wave to the people at Port/Grills/Fishlips/Park as well as a great sunset over the coast as you sail away. The ship also usually backs into Castaway Cay so it is s scenic look from your room. If you like to watch port stuff, the pilots always board on the right side of the ship etc.

We were also on deck 7 but closer to rear elevators. Advantages of being near stair and elevator stacks at that leve: Close enough to just pop up to pool deck via stairs, getting some good excercise (to counter all the caloric input), but also to quickly grab something. We like to bring breakfast/food back for the kids at times so being near stair/elevator helps.

Same thing for going down to all the activities on deck 3, 4, and 5. Easy jaunt up and down the stairs (being in the middle, you don't have to take the elevators). Also, we find that for going up and down 3 flights, you are best off taking stairs as far as time goes.

12. Merrywheather

Merrywheather Mouseketeer

My family stayed in this cabin, and my parents stayed in the connecting cabin (7574). We loved this location. It was directly outside the stairs/elevator entrance on the starboard side, midship. It was quiet. We rarely heard traffic from the elevators or staircase. When we did, it was because people were commenting on our door magnets (they were covering the entire door). We could actually hear people using our magnets to get their sense of direction! We did not really feel the motion of the ship, since we were practically in the center. The view backing into Castaway Cay is great. I will attach some photos.

The room, itself:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The view down (you can actually see the water!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would book this room again in a heartbeat! :beach:

13. scootch

scootch DIS Veteran

Thanks for the pics Merrywheather :thumbsup2

14. misndug

misndug Earning My Ears

Ditto! Thanks for the pics and feedback! Now I'm more excited than ever :-)

15. robhawk

robhawk DIS Veteran

Just stayed in this cabin too. So convenient to everything. No motion and great views!

16. beach baby

beach baby Mouseketeer

This area and rooms are great!
    Our first cruise ever was in 7574 on the Dream and it was so perfect that I have booked 7574/7576 and the ones above them 8572/8574 for all our cruises on the Dream and Fantasy. We've been in that area 3 times, about to do a 4th and have a 5th booked in those rooms. That's how much I love them!

Up or down the stairs is not a problem when the elevators are crowded. Put magnets on your door and you'll never get turned around when coming off the elevator because you can see your door from the elevator lobby entrance. I think you'll be pleased with your choice!

FYI we have never had anything taken off our doors in that area. Not saying that it doesn't happen but I think it's more about the integrity of the people on your cruise rather than location. We have had things taken from a deck 2 mid/aft room though.