Cabin 7500 - Pictures? Reviews?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Goldeelox9, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Goldeelox9

Goldeelox9 Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

Does anyone have any pictures of Cabin 7500? How about any reviews on it? I would love to hear about. We cruise in less then two weeks and the OGT staterooms were just assigned.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

4. Goldeelox9

I have checked there. We are sailing on the Dream, but the Fantasy would be the same! :)

5. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

I don't have first-hand experience but we were just down the hall and got a chance to peak in. It's handicapped-accessible and appears to be very roomy - more squarish than than the standard rooms or maybe that's just an illusion; it has a large porthole but it's slanted upwards at the front of the ship so not the best view though it does make the room seem very light. I believe I've read the H/A rooms do not have a split bath nor a tub, though I'm not sure if that is true of all or just some. I have read reports that people with these foreward rooms with slanted portholes didn't care for it because of the angle, but others have loved these rooms because it seems so much larger. DH was intrigued so we may consider one for our next cruise.

Enjoy your cruise!

6. Goldeelox9

Thanks so much!!!