Cabin 5150 - oceanview

missnancy1955

Earning My Ears
Anyone stayed in this cabin or near it? Seems to be at the far back of the ship. Almost at an angle I think. Thanks in advance.

It's the mirror image to my favorite stateroom, 5650. It is very quiet as it's the last guest stateroom, so there is no hallway traffic. You will get some vibration from the thrusters when docking, but that doesn't bother me...I prefer it to people running through the halls. The verandah is solid wall rather than plexiglass and a little larger than the standard. It's a great location!
Barb

Thanks Barb,
Does this cabin have a Verandah? We were told oceanview guarantee and I just looked up our reservation and the cabin assigned already was 5150? So it is what they call Navigator's Verandah? Would that be it? If so, sounds great and at the end of the hallway is fine with us - nice and quiet like you say.

Nope, not a nav verandah...it is a full fledged verandah! The only difference is the solid wall, but it doesn't go all the way up like a nav. Sounds like you got a great upgrade...enjoy!
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter