Cabana's? Do I book online?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mickeywho?, Dec 8, 2012.

1. mickeywho?

mickeywho? <font color=teal>I think when they became trendy p

We're getting close to our booking window. Can I book a cabana at CC online? How do I see if one is even available?
    Help!! This is our 2nd cruise but we didn't make reservations for ANYTHING the first time around so I'm feeling like a newbie here:rolleyes1

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. samily

samily DIS Veteran

Yes, you do it online. When you log in to your reservation go to "add activities", then click on your CC day, then "Port Adventures". If any cabanas are still available they will be listed there. You won't be able to do this until your booking window is open and you are paid in full.

Enjoy your cruise!

4. MouseMomx2

MouseMomx2 DIS Veteran

Yes, you book them online. They are listed under Castaway Cay Port Adventures. If any are available they will be listed under the bootable excursions. If they are all already booked they will be in gray at the bottom of the list and show as unavailable.

5. mickeywho?

mickeywho? <font color=teal>I think when they became trendy p

Thank you!

6. lodge

lodge DIS Veteran

Ha! I JUST realized that the restaurant is the same name as the sought-after huts on the beach... where's my head been?

7. Dani85Bri06

Dani85Bri06 Earning My Ears

I loved this post because when I first saw the thread title my first thought was you dont have to book for cabanas its the buffet!!!