• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabanas at RPR

d4est

<font color=orange><b>The Tag Fairy is really Ghos
What are they like? As nice as people say the HRH cabanas are? Viewing movies? Prices? Anyone know? Thanks!

We've never used a cabana at HRH but have at RPR. They were very nice. You have two lounge chairs, two regular chairs, small table, small refrigerator stocked with soda and water, fruit (I think), a small television in upper corner and towels. There is also a phone. We were there 2 years ago and there's nothing like having the kid in the pool while the adults kickback, have a drink and watch the NBA playoffs. Heaven.

The cabanas at the HRH seemed bigger to us than the ones at RPR.

Thanks for the responces! Anyone know if there is a "best" to request??

Hi everyone. I am new to posting but have been following and appreciate you all for your valuable tips and suggestions.

Please tell me more about these Cabana's. What is the cost? Are they rented by the hour/day?

Wow, only three! I guess if I want one, I'd better reserve one early.

Does anyone know if they do the drive-in movie at RPR and what night they do it? I think I would want my cabana on that day. Am hoping for friday. That will be our last day. Thinking a cabana for the day and relaxing to a movie would be a nice way to wind down before we leave!

Thanks for any and all info!!

We have #2 reserved for this Friday. Have to leave around 7:30 tho, they use this one for dive-in movie equip.
But only charging us the 1/2 day!

Will give details of experience next week. I'm thinking it won't measure up to HRH's cabanas tho.

Thanks! Hope you enjoy and am looking forward to reading your review of the cabanas!

Looks like I won't want #2 for movie viewing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter