Cabanas are they worth it?

Hi cheesemouse. When I logged on to book a cabana ( but they were all booked ) they were all 499 expect the SB ones which were 399. Hope that helps.

Thanks CoolHandsGirl. You have now transported me back there! We did the 3 night on the disney dream last year and it was so hot on CC we were jealously looking at the cabanas. But we just wanted to hear first hand from people that had rented them if they thought they were worth the bucks or not. So thanks! I love the idea of the shade. Trouble is there is just two of us so it works out quite pricey. They should do smaller couples ones!

You could always see if you could share with another couple on your cruise. We fell in love with the cabana on our family cruise in October, but like you didn't want to spend the money for just my husband and I. We had another couple on our cruise ask if anyone wanted to share it so we jumped on it. We have traded emails back and forth and worked everything out.

Hi Zandy295. No we are on the Dream as well! Sorry if I accidentally put the Fantasy. Must have been have what we British call a 'senior moment' lol. Cant wait! DW and I ( we have civil partnership in England like your gay marriage in some states) are staying in SSR before and a bit afterwards. We come every year. I am disabled so its perfct for us. See you onboard!
Oh, I saw Fantasy in your signature and assumed it was the cruise you're talking about in this thread.

I've heard people use 'senior moment' here too. ;)

We have a very small (6 families) cruise meet thread and it's not very active, but if you'd like to join, here's the link http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2874906

Hi Zandy295. No we are on the Dream as well! Sorry if I accidentally put the Fantasy. Must have been have what we British call a 'senior moment' lol. Cant wait! DW and I ( we have civil partnership in England like your gay marriage in some states) are staying in SSR before and a bit afterwards. We come every year. I am disabled so its perfct for us. See you onboard!

You might want to call Disney and see if you could put in a request for the handicapped cabana. It is number 1 on the Family Beach and they typically hold it back for someone who is handicapped. Remember that the Family Beach cabanas also include 1 hour of bike rentals, all your snorkel gear, the beach toys, and floats. (I forget why the Serenity Bay cabanas are cheaper.)

Does anyone know how many people are allowed in the family cabanas?
Hi there,

We loved the cabana we all booked on last years westbound transatlantic, I did think $499 wass steep however we spilt this with couples we sailed with and we had 6 adults in ours. That may seem crowded but it wasn't, infact we had a large storm blow through late in the afternoon, we simply batten down the hatches and doors and drank cocktails and Pimms until the storm passed and then the supervisor sent a nice golf buggy to ferry us back to the ship. It was really fun!!!

They hold 8 easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter