1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Cabana ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by deanna23, May 16, 2013.

1. deanna23

deanna23 Mouseketeer

Ok, we have not been to Castaway Cay since 2009. What are these cabanas that everyone is talking about? Do you have pictures and what are the prices for a family cabana? We will be cruising in May of next year with Castaway Cay as a stop and we might want one. Thank, Deanna

2. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

They are little wooden cabins, with amenities and a private beach/water area.

The cost on the family beach for one is $499 for up to 6 people. You can add up to 4 additional people (10 max) at $50 per person.

Unless you are a Platinum Castaway Club member, or Concierge, chances are you won't be able to book one. There aren't many and they go fast.

3. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

This thread has all the info and more on the CC Cabanas: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2336376

4. racingfandj

racingfandj Mouseketeer

They sell out super-fast the first day bookings open; however, I checked back regularly on our last cruise and early on the last morning that you could cancel before being charged, someone cancelled their reservation and I picked one up. I think it was about 3 days before the sail date that you can still make changes to excursions, etc before being locked in that I got it.