Cabana Rentals on CC

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by TJDisneymama, Oct 5, 2012.

1. TJDisneymama

TJDisneymama DIS Veteran

first of all, as I understand it, these will available to book at 75 days out for us since we're 1st timers, correct? Are the chances pretty high that they'll be all booked by then?
    Secondly, we are not huge beach people. And we're only doing the 3 nt. cruise so won't waste a whole day at the beach. I anticipate we'll be off the boat as early as possible (it says 8:30 on the itinerary - is that pretty accurate?) and probably back on by noon. I can't really justify that kind of money for 3 hours. I haven't found any options for half day rentals, so are there perhaps any underground cabana-share groups that someone can fill me in on? It seems like a brilliant idea but I haven't seen any talk of it so I thought maybe it went the way of the Photopass Share groups. :rolleyes1

2. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

If you only plan on spending a few hours on the beach I doubt that a cabana would be worth it to you. There are TONS of lounge chairs and umbrellas (enough for all) so if you are concerned at all about sun you should have no worries.

You may find that you spend more than a few hours there....it is a very nice place!!! At least stay for lunch!!!

MJ

3. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

If your are not beach people, spend the $400 on something else! No reason to get a cabana (to me they are overpriced).

4. JoiseyMom

JoiseyMom <font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??

My family of four shared with another family of four, and it all went well. We do live near each other and did meet before hand. But if you are not beach ppl and only going for a few hours, even sharing it doesn't pay.