Cabana Ranking

We had #17 on a November cruise 2 yrs ago. We loved it! The kids were age 2-6 & it was perfect for them. Our son in law was able to go out a little ways to snorkle. So it worked well for everything we needed. You can't beat it for how private it was. Hope to get it again this Nov. But of course, I would take whatever I could snag.:beach:

I just had Cabana 17 a month ago and loved it. I would definitely choose this one again. It was at the end of the family beach of cabanas and felt very private. The water level lowered slightly towards the end of the day but we still have about waist deep water which was plenty to float and swim in. There were many fish out includes schools of small fish, a small sting ray and a larger fish in which I stayed far way from :rotfl2:

Here are a few pictures and I have a blog in which I posted more and video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter