Cabana Massage

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by shiltsy, Feb 13, 2012.

1. shiltsy

shiltsy Earning My Ears

Jan 8, 2012
    I'd love to surprise my wife with the couples Cabana massage at Castaway Cay. Does this package ALSO require that we rent a cabana? They are booked both days, so I wasn't sure if Disney has a separate spa cabana?

2. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

Jan 21, 2003
    You do not need to rent a cabana to have a massage on CC. The CC massages are done on Serenity Bay in an open air 'cabana' that is for the spa use only.
  3. ravensilverlight

ravensilverlight I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Oct 6, 2011
    PP is absolutely correct - the beach cabanas and spa massage cabanas are totally different. You can book the massage under the spa offerings, I believe, rather than under "port adventures"...but it's been a while since I "shopped" out my cruise plans!

If you can't book online for some reason, keep checking to see if anything comes available before you leave. If that doesn't work, head to the spa once onboard and see if there are any openings.

Your wife is lucky! What a fantastic surprise! :cloud9:
  4. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

Aug 18, 2009
    You can certainly book this on line, or at least you can book a individual massage so I am fairly sure you could book a couples one
    I booked one for myself only yesterday
    They offered a variety of time slots to choose from and the treatment lasts for 50 mins :)