Cabana at Typhoon Lagoon?

Lisaloo

DIS Veteran
Plannning some extra special surprises for my family. Any opinions on the cabana rentals?

We love it! (done both BB & TL)

We are a family of 6, we usually visit in August, and we stay all day... so for us it really feels like it's worth it.

Fresh towels all day, unlimited drinks/water (souvenir cups!), comfortable loungers, a safe for valuables (including MBs which they don't recommend you wear on some of the rides), all day shade, and someone else to stand in line for lunch!

Sounds wonderful! I'm sold. We are a family of 6 also and our kids (12, 13, 15 and 17) will probably love this as much as DH and I.

We done this 2 years ago and the family truly enjoyed it. We are doing it again this July with Wife, Sister, Niece and 2 Great Nieces. It is expensive but for us it is a nice extra to make our stay extra special. If you can afford it book it.

My family never stops talking about this. If I made our entire Disney vacation Typhoon Lagoon in the Cabana, they would be perfectly happy. You get the mugs, which are invaluable. You get a large shaded area, which happens to be secure enough to wait out a short shower. (I don't think this is the case at Blizzard Beach.) All the towels you need, someone to bring food to you, storage for valuables, a cooler with water, nice comfy chairs with ottomans. It's just amazing. I read a book part of the afternoon and others curled up in the chairs for nap. We aren't usually pinching pennies too much on our trips, but we also don't splurge a lot. We will definitely do this again, though.

Take note that there are two groups of them. We were in #8, which is near the wave pool. It was a perfect location for our family. I think the other group is closer to Ketchakidee Creek, which may be preferred if you have little ones in your group.

Definitely sold now! Cabana is booked. Thanks for the location tip. I will request one near the wavepool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter