Cabana At Gf

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WE-R-GOOFY, Apr 3, 2007.

1. WE-R-GOOFY

WE-R-GOOFY NEVER TOO OLD FOR WDW

MY wife and i are leaving in 11d 13h 28m for WDW. Its our first trip in 20 years and never been to GF. We have seen 2 different types of cabanas in photos online here. One for the beach i think and 1 by the pool. Must u reserve 1 and if so how do u go about it. Also do u have any idea of the cost. The one looks like a tent with a refrigerator in it and 2 seperate lounge chairs. My wife likes that one of couse. We would appreciate any help u can give us.

WE-R-GOOFY

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cuddles422

cuddles422 Earning My Ears

Looks like we'll be at the GF same time you are.....we arrive April 14. I'm 95% sure you do not need to rent a cabana....I've been to GF many times and have never seen someone pay or reserve for a cabana. I hope this helps! If you have any question about GF or anything else just write me:) Have a great time...maybe we'll see u there:thumbsup2

4. hedwig

hedwig Earning My Ears

Actually, for the one with the tent, fridge and two chairs by the pool, you do have to reserve them. I believe $60 for 4 hours. On the GF thread are pictures and a description of what it comes with.

5. TammiMcMan

TammiMcMan Hai Majide

The cabana's are all located by the theme pool. At one time, they were open to anyone and just available on a first come, first serve basis. It's my understanding that they've all been changed over to rentals. I don't know if they are still renting them through the marina or the recreation line. You could try either 407-WDW-PLAY or the GF call center (407-824-3000) may be able to transfer you to the marina. They'll have all the updated information for you.