cabana 24 on serenity bay info/pics

mom2mizmous

Mouseketeer
HI all! Due to an accident where my dh was hit by careless driver while directing traffic:crutches:, we have decided to splurge on a cabana on our Aug sailing (so far Drs. think he will be able to go if no infections set in) so he can rest and relax a little more. :flower1: We are, I hope ,fortunate enough to have snagged cabana 24 on SB :worship:(think because site is so confusing, selected it, shows up as excusion on that day but my cart says nothing selected so don't count on it until I double check when DCL opens in am.) Soooo,,, provided we do have it, would appreacte any and all info on SB cabanas and especially if any one has pics of 24! Thanks in advance!:flower3:

When you get off the tram at Serenity Bay, the cabana check-in booth is right there. The cabana host will take you in a golf cart to your cabana and show you around.

There is a closet where you can stash your stuff, including a small safe for any valuables.

There is a basket full of clean beach towels, so you don't need to bring any from the ship.

There is a small fridge that is stocked with sodas, fruit, and cold towels. On the counter above the fridge is a small basket with snacks (chips and granola bars, usually). Next to that, there is a button on the wall that you push when you want your cabana host to come around to take you to lunch or the tram stop, or when you want to place a drink order.

In one corner of the cabana, there is a curtain you can pull around yourself if you need some privacy to change in and out of your swimwear.

You have several chairs and loungers, both inside the cabana, where there is a fan to help cool things off, and on the deck. There is also a small basket containing bottles of SPF50 sunscreen.

Next to the deck will be a couple inner tubes and floating mats. There is a shower that you can use to clean off after you've been on the beach or in the water. And there is a hammock to relax in.

When you want to go to lunch, you can either walk (about 5 minutes) or you can call for your host to come pick you up. The same goes when you want to go to the tram stop. We have found that if you wait until the very end of the day, you can hitch a ride with the cabana host all the way back to the ship and skip the trams altogether.

The cabanas are our favorite way to spend the day on Castaway Cay. You will have a wonderful time!

Last edited:
thanks all! We are just praying that no infection sets in or other big set backs that will prevent this trip two years in the planning! We will all need the down time together !

Last edited:

thanks all! We are just praying that no infection sets in or other big set backs that will prevent this trip two years in the planning! We will all need the down time together !

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

We have cabana 24 for our October cruise. I can't find a map that has the new numbering. Which cabana is 24? What number did it used to be?

Thanks for posting the pics of cabana 25. We have that one for our trip and I have been looking all over google images for some pics without success. If you have any more feel free to share

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter