Cab from Boardwalk to WL?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
On our next trip, we are planning on heading over to the Boardwalk after an afternoon at Epcot. We will be taking the bus from the Wilderness Lodge to Epcot. When we are finished at the Boardwalk, we will probably just want to take a cab back to the Wilderness Lodge instead of messing with the busses, transferring, etc. Are cabs available at the Boardwalk in the evening? Does anybody know how much a trip like that might cost us? Also, how much tip is appropriate for the driver? Thanks!

Just last month my husband and 3 nephews took a cab back to WL after mini-golf at Fantasia Gardens (which is right next to BW). I think the cost was $12 - totally worth it to avoid the bus nightmare of going from resort to resort. Also, this was around midnight so it was even better to take the cab since everyone was beat.

Cabs are available at all resorts. They are particularly available at BW in the evening. Charge can vary but about $12. Tip--your choice but many do 15%.

"Are cabs available at the Boardwalk in the evening?"

Go to any Valet Desk and ask them to call you a cab. Very convenient especially late a night. And I agree $12.00 BWV-WL. Just did it in July!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter