CA Cruises in '05? Where's the Info???

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Guy at the Animal Kingdom Lodge just enlightened me on next years' California cruising......

Where's the best site to get the scoop?

thanks!!!!!!

I think this is the best site to get the scoop on the California Cruises. As soon as one of the DIS members finds out info about anything DCL, it's posted to these boards. If you have a question, this board is a fabulous resource because questions are usually answered (or you're pointed in the right direction) fairly quickly.

There really isn't too much info about the California cruises yet.

I've posted a few links on shore excursions that may be offered in another thread . There has also been a thread here recently about airports in the L.A. area.

about the only thing DCL has published so far are the dates, prices, and itineraries. There isn't any info (yet) about set excursions (although we're good at guessing based on other cruise lines), onboard entertainment, theme nights, formal nights, etc. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter