Bzz Agents - Shaloha is here!!!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Newfie2000, May 22, 2008.

1. Newfie2000

Newfie2000 <font color=green>Doesn't anyone make split pea so

Hey everyone! If you are a Bzz Agent and have been waiting for ever like me to use your Bzz Points - Shaloha is here and is up and active on the site! I'll give you a little hint... actually I'll help you a lot. Bzz Points are being transferred to MyPoints! So before you decide whether or not you are going to use 200 points to get the golden key you now know what your points are being transferredto! I am still logged in and exploring the site so I don't have all the details yet but I do know the points are worth more MyPoints than you had Bzz Points and they will go into either your exsisting account or the new account you will need to create if you are not already a member on June 9th! Okay gotta go and explore...just wanted to give you all a heads up!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bgbodnar

bgbodnar Mouseketeer

Got my golden key, and transferred the rest of my points to MyPoints.

4. patsal

patsal <font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to

This totally sucks! My bzz points which would have been about $700 in retail value just bumped down to $100 in crappy gift cards. I am so unhappy and feeling like I was totally ripped off.

5. jillalvarez2003

jillalvarez2003 Mouseketeer

6. Hedy

Hedy <font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind

I opted out of the gold key, but my jaw dropped when I saw what my Bzzpoints were worth on Mypoints. Woohoo!

7. kritter

kritter <font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon

What are most people doing buying the golden key or doing something else. Not sure what to do???!!!!!:confused3 :confused3

8. LisaNJ25

LisaNJ25 DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i

wohoo

342 BzzPoints = 2736 MyPoints

9. vanyel

vanyel Mouseketeer<br><font color=db28a5>I like to escape

How do you figure this? I'm really happy as I've rarely been able to get anything with my buzz agent points. I've always been happy to get the products and the points were just something extra.

10. patsal

Where are you finding the conversion chart, maybe that will settle me down!

11. noodleknitter

noodleknitter Education is ALWAYS a good thing! ...oh yeah...p

It was listed as you progressed thru the questions. Top right corner. I missed it the first time. Good luck!

12. patsal

Because 2000 points would get me a $200 coffee pot. 2500 points would get me a $250 toaster--I would never spend that much on those products out of household, but to get them "free" with points was a great, fun and frivolous treat!

13. noodleknitter

My 1100 points became 9000, give or take.

14. Newfie2000

That pretty much sums it up for me too!:) I have been sitting on Bzz points that I was unable to use for a probably close to two years! Now I can actually use them and get things that I want when I want them. MyPoints is very good at trying to keep items in stock and also tries to ship them very quickly! I for one see this as a positive change!:yay: I'm just wondering how all of the other changes will go? You know like how many MyPoints we will get for each Bzz report, stuff like that. But I'm not too worried, so far so good!:cool1:

15. Hedy

Hedy <font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind

I got mine when I clicked through after declining the Gold Key-I think it was 4xx bzz points for 3xxx mypoints (that's a $25 gc already!)

16. vanyel

I went back and looked on the buzz site for a conversion chart. Is it still there after you converted your points?

17. noodleknitter

NO. Couldn't find it.

18. patsal

Mine is still just showing the amount of Bzz points I had, no conversion at all. I sent them an email, hopefully I'll know before the end of the day.

19. Newfie2000

For those who might be wondering, the conversion seems to be that every one Bzz Point is worth 8 MyPoints! Hope that helps someone. So by getting a golden key you are giving up 1600 MyPoints.

20. vanyel

I wish I'd known that before I choose the golden key :confused3 Oh well, in the scheme of things, I have something that's definetly redeemable and if it's 8X, I'll get about 8200 pts.

21. Newfie2000

Did you try logging into your account again and then following the redeem points link? This is how I was able to get confirmation that my points were indeed transferred. I got some sort of message that said we have already taken care of your points no need to do it again. HTH.:goodvibes