bye

Sumo playing fetch!!
IMG_2794.jpg

Til next time!

sorry you had to cut a few things out, but still having the disney wedding is amazing!!! Love Sumo's photo!

Hey twin! You'll have a beautiful wedding and a fun honeymoon despite the cutbacks! I think thinking of school first is super important and it will be worth it in the end... then you can have Mickey and Minnie and your VR!!!!! :lmao:

I think we have the exact same ring!!
Everyone always asks me why I wanted Tiffany's, because I could have gotten something bigger somewhere else.. they just don't get it.
Like you said, its small, but perfect.
I have a pic up on my PJ of my ring as well! I made DF unwrap the bow from mine, my hands were shaking to bad!!

Love your dress too! I tried that one one! Looks great on you!

We are going to wear the same shoes! Only I'm getting them dyed posie which is a lavender color. I think those shoes are super cute and a good price!

Congrats on booking Misty!

I can't wait to see which Tiffany & Co. wedding bands you picked out. My engagement ring is from T&C, but my wedding band is not. Some day, I'll get the 'upgrade' that DH has promised me. I love their stuff :)

We are going to get rose petal mesh sachets for each guest on their chair for a staged exit since I looove lurkyloo's rose petal toss pics. We are having a burnt orange and a royal blue delphinium mixed in so both our colors will be incorporated.

I also decided to pay the extra $15 and have a little royal blue delphimium incoprated into my boquet of orange calla lillies and they will be wrapped with royal blue ribbon.

I am getting so excited!!

Isn't Rosie, awesome!

Sounds awesome and beautiful, Dawn! YAYAYAYAYAY! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!