BWV updated room project

PalVal

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an update on when they think all the rooms will be complete?

The last official word was February. All BW view rooms are done. Our last info said that the standard rooms on floors 1 and 2 were not done, nor were the preferred rooms across the hall from the standard rooms. Many preferred view rooms are finished already.

We were in a newly remodeled standard studio 2085 checking out 12/19. The rooms from the elevator to the ice machine were done and the door just past the ice machine was closed for rooms 2087-up. The door was opened about Wednesday the 16th and a worker said those rooms were done and I did see a maid cart in the hallway.
We did laundry on the first floor and those rooms from the laundry on down to the exit by the canal still had the old carpeting and the white picket fence wallpaper, so I guess they were not done yet.
I was not thrilled with pictures on the internet of the new rooms, but they were very very nice. The mattresses were amazing and the flatscreen tvs and dvd player were a big improvement.

We are staying there from the 19th-25th. Hope we get a refurbished one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter