BWV Studio vs. BWV Studio Plus

ReneeQ

DIS Veteran
After all the confusion yesterday of booking, today I finalized my reservation for 1/25 - 1/30/02 at BWV. I requested a Studio Plus. Cindy at MS said she would note that request on my reservation, but it could not be guaranteed.

I questioned this, and even mentioned that we were just there in January 2001 and our confirmation read "studio plus" as the room type, not just as one of my requests.

She said this year they had changed things around and all studios were now lumped together, that she could not even tell on her computer anymore how many studios vs. studio pluses were available at any given time, that they now are all just listed as studios.

I'm not thrilled about this because we enjoy the daybed, especially when it's just me and two kids (ages 4 and 8) because we all get our own beds. Anyone else have any experience with this? Also, this messes up the "5 in a studio" thing (not that I'd want 5 in a studio). How could you take 5 if you weren't guaranteed the daybed? Just wondering what the big deal was with keeping studios and studio pluses separate, and why they changed it.

[This message was edited by ReneeQ on 03-01-01 at 10:17 PM.]

Hi, Renee!

I can't answer your question, but I do have an observation. DH and I took the tour in Feb., and no mention was made of a 'Studio Plus'. Maybe this was in keeping with some of the changes you were told about?

RAcroc.gif
Counting the Hours Til We're Back in the World

Mother-of-Four (Five, If You Count My Husband)

I just stayed at BWV a couple of weeks ago and our reservation was confirmed as a "studio plus."

Maybe this is one of those times when you need to ask MS for a second opinion?

Tom

We were confirmed in a studio plus last October and when we checked in all they had available were regular studios. I told them that my reservation started it was for a studio plus. And they just said sorry there is none available at the time.

It was really no big deal for us, but I would have liked the day bed for my 3 year old so that I would have had to use the pull out couch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter