BWV Studio Too Much for One Person?

Epcot242

DIS Veteran
Do you think it is? I originally was going to go with the ASMu or Pop, but then found out about renting points. I figured an extra $80 (rough estimate in difference between Value 5 night stay and renting points amount) is a small price to pay for a great room (not like the Values don't have great rooms, the BWV just has more to offer in a room) and the location, which to me, is very important. So what do you think? Am I going overboard? :confused3

If you don't treat yourself well, who else will do it for you?

If you want a BWV studio, then go for it! I'm sure you'll enjoy the extra room over a value, and having a kitchenette is fantastic. You can stock up on things like bottled water, orange juice, milk, something for breakfast, etc.

I say go for it! As a DVCer, we love the studios. Love having a small fridge and microwave if you don't want to go out for breakfast. Rooms don't feel too huge that you would feel lonely. And you are right... can't beat the location.

Go for it! I stayed in a BCV studio as a solo, and I really enjoyed it. I liked the BWVs eneven better though, so go and enjoy that wonderful resort!

Melissa

I've stayed in a BWV studio solo several times, and I think it's perfect. It's just like having your own little place. When we first joined DVC, I expected to stay at the moderates on my solo trips because, as you asked, I thought that BWV studios would be "too much" for me. But DH, bless his heart, talked me into it ("you deserve it") and I LOVED it. Now I try to always stay at studios at BWV or BCV.

Not going overboard at all. I think a studio villa would be lovely for a solo trip. They're not a whole lot bigger than a regular resort room, but with the fold-out couch and the kitchenette, I think it would be a perfect home away from home for you. And you can't beat the location!

BWV studio gets my vote. You better watch out though renting points can get you hooked, I did and now own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter