BWV Studio Questions

goudaman40

<font color=FF33FF>The TF's say 'Hello'<br><font c
I have a quick question - we have changed our reservations from OKW to BWV & have a few questions. . . .

I know that the resort is large & that it can be a hike to the elevators; besides knowing this is there anything else I should know?

For instance - where can I wash clothes during the week?

If you have a room above you, can you here the noise above you?

Also, should I let the resort know that we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary? This part of our stay is for our anniversary

I know these questions may have been asked before, but any information besides the questions I asked would be of great use.

Thanks again!

Tifany

there are laundry rooms on the first floor (behind the elevators?) not sure. I am assuming you have a studio.

yes call MS back and tell them this is your anniversary!

did you get standard or preferred or BW?

if you are paying for preferred view - I would call back and ask for the BW - no extra points - but the view in my opinon is worth it.

if you are staying standard - then you want as high as possible - some rooms you can see the fireworks from - I haven't been that luck (of course I travel with my mother and they generally put us on the first floor - she gets a wheelchair - so we are better off there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter