BWV Room Request

aar1987

Earning My Ears
I'm checking into BWV 5/24 and I have a question about room requests.

We're staying in a 1BR with a BW View. Does anyone know which rooms have the full long balcony, as opposed to two seperate balconies? Also, which rooms offer views of any fireworks/shows? I have already requested a high floor on my reservation, just looking for some info for when I'm checking in.

I've already looked on allears and have seen some photos of different locations. I'm just looking for some personal experiences here.

Thanks! :thumbsup2
-AAR

I have had one bedrooms with both types of balcony. But, since you really can't request a particular villa number, it isn't going to help you out much. I think that the villas on the 5th floor will probably have the best chance of being one long balcony...but I could be wrong.
I would just call and make that request...upper floor, one single balcony.

As far as fireworks views, those that are further down the hallways towards Jellyrolls seem to have the better views of IllumiNations. At least, that has been my experience to date. It's because of the curve of the resort...those end villas are a bit further out, so get a slightly better view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter