BWV - buying park tickets at resort with gift cards

twinklestar22

Earning My Ears
We've decided to wait until we get to WDW in a few weeks to buy our park tickets because, with our luck, we could run into bad weather or someone could get sick. We plan on buying 4 or 5 day hoppers with multiple gift cards. This is our first time to WDW so I'm not sure where I would buy them (front desk or conseirge?). We are landing around 8:30 PM and using ME so we might not get to BWV until 10-11 pm. Is this too late in the day to buy them at the resort or do I have to wait until the morning? We plan on going to MK for RD the next morning and I'd like to get on the bus as soon as I can. Thanks :)

I am wondering about this same question, only at POP century. We were hoping to purchase tickets there with gift cards. We were also wondering about adding them to our KTTW.

If you are using a DVC discount I believe you have to buy tickets at Guest Services at the park, or we did, but we were buying annual passes. I believe if the concierge desk is closed then the front desk of the hotel can help you. If it turns out you need to go to Guest Services, our experience is MK is the busiest park by far and EPCOT's gateway is least crowded. If it is an evening where EPCOT has Extra Magic Hours you might ask if the Guest Services kiosk at the International Gateway is still open and hustle over there to purchase. Our second choice if EPCOT is not convenient would be to go to the Studios as that seems to move better than MK too.

The concierge desk in your hotel will be open from 7am until 10pm daily. If they are closed, there's a chance that the people staffing the front desk MAY have the training and system access to be able to sell tickets, but it's probably more likely that they would refer you to the concierge desk in the morning.

Thanks, everyone. I'm not a DVC member, I'm staying on my sister's points. I think I will try and buy them when I get there and if I can't, I will do it first thing in the morning. I'd rather not wait and buy them at MK. Maybe I'll call ahead and ask too.

It was several years ago now, but we checked in very late one night (maybe 11-11:30pm) at All Star Music and we were able to purchase tickets at the desk when we checked in.

I have arrived very late at BWV and was still able to buy and add tickets to my keys at checkin. Give it a try, at worst you can get them at 7 am the next morning.

D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter