BWV add-on success

mydogdrew

DIS Veteran
Just got the word - 30pts for BWV August use year just came through. We waited about two months. That gives us 50 VWL and 30 BWV.

Hi,

Congrats & Welcome home!!!!

Allison an associate

Congratulations!!!! Did your guide happen to mention if they have BWV pts in any other use year? I am waiting for more BWV pts with an Oct use year.

Congratulations! That isn't long at all!

Dee, how long have you been on the waitlist? I am thinking to add on a few more (25-50) this summer. I wonder if I should get on the waitlist now :confused: I will be needing a dec use year.

Lexxie,
I have been constantly on a waitlist for more BWV points for years. I bought my latest BWV pts last Spring when they again became available through Disney and then realized AFTER they sold out that I should have gotten more pts at BWV--ah duh!!!! LOL! So I immediately got back on the waitlist for an Oct use year. So far, nothing. :(
Good luck to you with your BWV pts quest! ::MickeyMo

Congratulations...........that is great!! I also am am the waitlist for 75 points for BW, March useyear. Would have bought more last fall but DH would not go for it. Enjoy every moment there!!!::MinnieMo

Originally posted by BWVDee
Lexxie,
I have been constantly on a waitlist for more BWV points for years. I bought my latest BWV pts last Spring when they again became available through Disney and then realized AFTER they sold out that I should have gotten more pts at BWV--ah duh!!!! LOL! So I immediately got back on the waitlist for an Oct use year. So far, nothing. :(
Good luck to you with your BWV pts quest! ::MickeyMo

Thanks for the reply. Good luck to you! I hope you get them soon :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter