BWV 1 Bedroom View

alimerola99

Earning My Ears
We are staying in a 1 BR at BWV the end of April. We booked direct through Disney with a discount and could only reserve a standard view. I am reading posts that indicate that there are different rules on what view we may get based on if it was booked through Disney vs. DVC. Could anyone tell me their experience with this as I would like to make a room request but want to be realistic in what my options may be.

When you book through Disney, you get the view you get, really. It's based on what isn't booked through DVC, where view is a booking category with cost. You get whatever is left.

Usually it will be the Pool/garden views so I'd base any requests on that if there's a particular area in that view you'd prefer. If not then I'd just stick with something more generic like high floor, close to parking, close to lobby etc.

Most likely pool/garden view. Either main pool, quiet pool or the lawn area behind Jellyrolls.

Thank you, just hoping for a refurbished room more than a good view!

In that case, your best chance would be to request a high floor. IIRC, those are done and they are working on the lower floors now.

We paid cash through DVC in November. Unfortunately I can't remember the room number but it was the fourth floor/1bdrm/refurbished room and the BEST view of the pool that we have ever had. DH and I thought that perhaps since we were paying cash we got a great view, has not been the case for a pool/garden view on points.

We just stayed in rooms 5038 (1br) and 5036 (studio) to form a 2br. It was a fabulous room! Great view and renovated. You can see the Hollywood Studios fireworks from the balcony. We requested high floor with Luna park pool view. It appeared as if all of the 5th floor had the new carpet in the hallways indicative of renovated rooms. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter