BWI rate on Expedia

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by LeslieG, Feb 10, 2009.

1. LeslieG

LeslieG DIS Veteran

I saw a rate of 249 recently on Expedia for BWI. Seemed like a good rate, but has anyone seen it lower?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

For what season? That's a pretty good price....
    We're paying $226.12 including tax for September (value season). This price is with the 40% discount PIN.

4. LeslieG

LeslieG DIS Veteran

I noticed it for last Sunday night, the 8th. Would love to get a PIN code for the rate you got though.

5. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

The PIN came to my email -- I was surprised to get it because I rarely, if ever, get the PIN offers. The only thing I can think might have triggered it is I had recently ordered a vacation planning dvd on the disney site and then I also typed in a trip itinerary and saved it on the disney site. Shortly after that, I got a PIN offer. Not sure if it's connected, though, but it seemed suspicious. Have you priced out the 4/3 deal at BWI? I guess it depends on the season, but we booked that deal for during Easter week and think it's a pretty good deal.

6. tekmom

tekmom DIS Veteran

I agree, try to price out the 4/3 deal. We are staying at the beach Club for 7 nights in July and the room priced out at $217.00 per night, tax included. BWI has standard rooms at the same price as the Beach Club so you could do the 4/3 in value season for 7 nights at the same price I did....no pin needed.