bWI CL or BC CL?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lulu2, Jan 23, 2013.

1. lulu2

lulu2 DIS Veteran

My husband is taking me to WDW for a quick 3 day trip. I will be 6.5 months pregnant. We will go to MK for a day and Epcot for a day. I can't decide where to stay. Tell me what u would do and why??? Thanks!

2. lililoo12

lililoo12 Mouseketeer

Yc cl was my favorite BWI is nice but a few things I liked better at yc cl

3. elaw

elaw DIS Veteran

Same here .... i like the fact that the CL lounge for the BC and YC is close to the elevators .... BWI is a bit of a hike from the elevators

4. ClareH37

ClareH37 DIS Veteran

My absolute favourite is the BWI CL, the CMs are exceptional and I prefer the lounge, it's roomy and has some very comfortable sofas to relax in, I also (just my opinion) feel it has more of an adult vibe.

I stayed at the BC CL last December on an adult solo trip and I now have a second favourite. Whilst I found the lounge small and not really set up to relax in (only 2 'comfortable' chairs, the rest are tables/chairs to eat/drink at) I just used to take my breakfast back to my room to eat on the balcony, all the CMs were lovely and I loved the feel/buzz of the resort. Going by what I'd read on the dis I'd expected more families/children at the BC CL but there was an equal mix of young couples/older couples/families as well as some convention attendees.

I've also stayed at the YC CL which I enjoyed but found the lounge equally as 'small' as the BC lounge.