BW or BC?

kgoodb00

Disney Fanatic
We are still planning our trip for June. I have the Beach Club already booked, but now we are thinking of switching to the Boardwalk. We have stayed at BC twice and absolutely love it. We love the pool, the easy walk to Epcot, and the atmosphere. I have visited BW and thought it was really nice, but was wondering if anyone could tell me how the rooms and location compare to BC. We would love try something new, but then we always think why change from something we love?? Any thoughts and tips would be greatly appreciated! :) We can't wait to get back to the World for our vacation!!!!

We are still planning our trip for June. I have the Beach Club already booked, but now we are thinking of switching to the Boardwalk. We have stayed at BC twice and absolutely love it. We love the pool, the easy walk to Epcot, and the atmosphere. I have visited BW and thought it was really nice, but was wondering if anyone could tell me how the rooms and location compare to BC. We would love try something new, but then we always think why change from something we love?? Any thoughts and tips would be greatly appreciated! :) We can't wait to get back to the World for our vacation!!!!
Since both are in the EPCOT area and allow easy access to the same parks (EP & DHS), and the same restaurants, I would stick with BC which you know you like. Also, SAB is better than the main pool at BWI.

One of the biggest advantages the BC has over the BW is the bus transportation. I've stayed at both, and the only resort BC shared with was the YC. The BW had to share with the S/D as well, and very often the BW was the last stop. Having said that, if it just adults in your party, stay at the BW. Jellyrolls rocks, and the beer is good at Big River Grille!

We love them both, staying at BC this June & probably BW in October. Regardless of which one we stay at we always seem to dine on both sided of the lagoon. For what ever reason, we have found the the buses at BC seem to be more "timely" than BW, (but could just be our imagination). I'd probably stay with BC & just walk over to the BW during the evenings, we love dining at the Flying Fish. ::yes::

I would stay with BC. You can still experience all the wonderful things of the BW when staying at BC! SAB is pretty awesome as well;)

Since both are in the EPCOT area and allow easy access to the same parks (EP & DHS), and the same restaurants, I would stick with BC which you know you like. Also, SAB is better than the main pool at BWI.

One of the biggest advantages the BC has over the BW is the bus transportation. I've stayed at both, and the only resort BC shared with was the YC. The BW had to share with the S/D as well, and very often the BW was the last stop. Having said that, if it just adults in your party, stay at the BW. Jellyrolls rocks, and the beer is good at Big River Grille!

We love them both, staying at BC this June & probably BW in October. Regardless of which one we stay at we always seem to dine on both sided of the lagoon. For what ever reason, we have found the the buses at BC seem to be more "timely" than BW, (but could just be our imagination). I'd probably stay with BC & just walk over to the BW during the evenings, we love dining at the Flying Fish. ::yes::

I would stay with BC. You can still experience all the wonderful things of the BW when staying at BC! SAB is pretty awesome as well;)

Thanks for all the input! I think we will stay with BC! :) I never thought about BW sharing a bus with S/D! So thank you for reminding me. When we stayed at BC two years ago, we had no problem with buses. Hopefully that will continue to be the same this year!! :)

We love the Epcot resort area. It is so hard to choose! This trip we are staying at BC, last trip we were at BWV. BW is more serene. We like the quiet pool view at BWI - you can see the Eiffel Tower. The theming is so nice. I love background music they play in the lobby area and around the porch. Love to sit in the rocking chairs and look out at at the Boardwalk. Ah. Makes me warm just thinking of it!

It sounds like you've made your mind up already but my DH and I have stayed at both and agreed that we enjoyed the feel of the Boardwalk more than BC. It's really just a matter of preference. :)

Why not try a few nights at BWI then switch to BC? I'm not a huge fan of resort hopping but going between those 2 would be really easy.

You all are making me now think BWI would be a lot of fun too. I absolutely love the Epcot resort area. We stayed at WL last October and it just wasn't the same. I longed to hear illuminations at night and enjoy the atmosphere of the Boardwalk, BC, & YC. I thought about a split stay! That may be a fun idea to try out. We are driving down there, so it would be pretty easy to do! Thanks for all the tips and suggestions. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter