• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BW computers down :(

Cris

<font color=red>DVC member<br><font color=green>Co
I called members services today to try to get a reservation and the BW computers were down so I couldn't find availability out. And I am not sure on the rest...couldn;t understand the women one bit :/ -Cris p.s If the computers are down is that just the members services database or does that mean the computers at the resort are down??

I called today too and they said the same thing. She said they only had a few rooms left at WL so I booked there just in case.
I will try again tomorrow, but at least I have something.
I am planning on being at the parks for the 4th of July this year. Can't wait to see some REAL fireworks. Peggie

Gee, they are really having computer problems in Membership Services!! Monday the computers refused to accept any reservations for 2003!! I don't envy the Reps with all these computer snafus!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter