BW 1BR sleeps 5, pics of the chair bed

Disneyfn420

DIS Veteran
I've been searching for pics of the new BW 1BR with the pull out chair to sleep a 5th person. I've seen pics of a chair in the living area, but does not look like a pull out. Does anyone have pics of it?

I thought BW , like VWL, only increased the Studio to sleep 5 with the Murphy bed under the TV. 1BR guests still need to provide their own (air) bedding and towel for the 5th guest.

(Something about the dinette and connecting door to the studio that makes it impossible in the 1BR living room)

There is no chair bed in the BWV 1 bedrooms. Those exist only in the 1 bedrooms at OKW, BLT & AKV (except not in the value 1 bedroom villas).

While you are allowed to register 5 persons in the BWV 1 bedrooms, you are on your own to provide a bed & linens for the 5th person. If the 5th person is an infant under the age of 3, he/she can sleep in the provided portable crib. This is also true for VWL, BCV & SSR and probably the VGF.

VGF's 1BR has a murphy bed in it. And the studio has a murphy bed as well. It does not have a pull out chair. That is why a lock off 2BR at VGF sleeps 10.

Villas at Grand Floridian
  • Deluxe Studio – Lake View
    1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed
    Sleeps Up to 5
  • 1-Bedroom Villa – Standard View

1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed
    Sleeps Up to 5

So do any of the 1BR sleep 5 with a pull out chair? OKW maybe since those are larger. I know GF has them but looking for something with less points.

So do any of the 1BR sleep 5 with a pull out chair? OKW maybe since those are larger. I know GF has them but looking for something with less points.
OKW, BLT and AKV (not-Value) have sleeping surfaces for 5 -- a king bed, a double sleeper, and a chair sleeper. They are the only ones, and likely to be the only ones due to room space issues.

AKL Kidani one bedrooms have the sleeper chair along with the queen pullout sofa in the living room.

Yep it can be confusing. Bwv, Bcv, and VWL will allow 5 in a one bedroom, but do not physically sleep 5. For us it works because we have a little one that sleeps with mom and dad in the king bed and we take the sleep sofa. When it comes to teens and adults as the 5th person you are looking at a sleeping bag or air mattress that you provide. No cots available. I prefer AKV kidani or BLT because both have 2 full bathrooms in a 1 bedroom and both have a sleep chair.

Yep it can be confusing. Bwv, Bcv, and VWL will allow 5 in a one bedroom, but do not physically sleep 5. For us it works because we have a little one that sleeps with mom and dad in the king bed and we take the sleep sofa. When it comes to teens and adults as the 5th person you are looking at a sleeping bag or air mattress that you provide. No cots available. I prefer AKV kidani or BLT because both have 2 full bathrooms in a 1 bedroom and both have a sleep chair.
Thanks for this info. I didn't even think about the bathroom situation. We may go with AKL over OKW just to have the extra bathroom.

Thanks for this info. I didn't even think about the bathroom situation. We may go with AKL over OKW just to have the extra bathroom.

Keep in mind that only AKV-Kidani has the extra bathroom. As for OKW, while it doesn't have an extra bathroom, we do enjoy the size of the 1 bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter