BVC Christmas tree at the Resort -- let the fun begin !

Pirate Granny

DIS Veteran
HI there,
Are you staying at BCV between November 15 - January 5th? Are you interested in Participating in the 2016 Christmas Tree exchange.

Send me you your name, dates at the Villas, and I'll ship the tree to BCV and we'll share the tree for the holidays and then the last person will ship it back to me using the pre-paid mailing label.

Rules are very similar to the first page of the exchange information. Please, don't sign up if you think you won't follow through. This will involve YOU going to bell services to pick up and drop off the tree...they WILL NOT deliver to your room. You also have to nicely pack up the tree and ornaments for the next person...this is a great experience, but it only works if everyone is committed.

Send me a note if you want to participate or have questions.

Let the fun begin.

Becky

HI there,
Are you staying at BCV between November 15 - January 5th? Are you interested in Participating in the 2016 Christmas Tree exchange.

Send me you your name, dates at the Villas, and I'll ship the tree to BCV and we'll share the tree for the holidays and then the last person will ship it back to me using the pre-paid mailing label.

Rules are very similar to the first page of the exchange information. Please, don't sign up if you think you won't follow through. This will involve YOU going to bell services to pick up and drop off the tree...they WILL NOT deliver to your room. You also have to nicely pack up the tree and ornaments for the next person...this is a great experience, but it only works if everyone is committed.

Send me a note if you want to participate or have questions.

Let the fun begin.

Becky
Hi. We will be there on December 25- 29. Would love to participate. Thank you so much for sponsoring a tree!

Ok...is there any more peeps out there that would like to join in to the BCV Xmas tree exchange? Send me a note

I will close requests on Sunday, November 6th. We still have a few openings:
Friendlyadvise2 Nov18-23
YoMickey. Nov. 23-27
MdmMim. Dec. 6-13
Oct2014. Dec. 17-21
Toniann966. Dec 25-29

Let me know if you are interested. Let the fun begin.

Hi there, requesting the BVC tree for Nov 27-Dec 5! I "started a conversation" with you, Pirate Granny, but I hope this is the same as a PM!

Please send me your email adress and I can send you the instructions and confirm you till want to participate.

Hello all. I am RoyalCinderella's husband. We are in possession of the tree as of tonight. Went down to bell services and I guess we got lucky. The guy brought it out to us and then asked if we wanted someone to bring it up to us. So we let them.

We've straightened the branches and decorated it. It looks great here in our studio. We attended the Merry Member Mixer earlier today and added it to the tree as well. Sorry folks, but that ornament is not staying behind when we depart for home.

Attachments

• IMG_3060.JPG
    IMG_3060.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi, I look like a newbie, but I've been on DB for years. Unfortunately, I cannot log in and I'm not anywhere that I can access my password. So, I had to create a new account.

Any-who, I see that the dates that I want are filled, but I would be interested in how you shipped the tree down and are planning on shipping it back. I got a small tree at Michael's, that I was thinking of doingthe same. TIA (FKA Mr.Poohbrain -- actually, his wife )

We took the tree to the post office, had it weighed, and then purchased stamps for the return back to our house, and put th stamps and return label in the box, along with the instruction letter. We came home, taped up the box, and mailed it to the first person on our list. Something to remember, they have since started charging people $5 for any boxes being shipped,regardless of the hotel/resort. It used to be only the hotels/resorts that had a business center.

Have a wonderful trip. We did split dates between people. Next year be on the lookout for the sign up sheet in September. I'm in Orlando in early December, but staying with friends, so won't see use our tree.

The BCV tree is once again on display! Bell Services delivered it with our OL, and it looks great! DH had no idea about this and was pleasantly surprised. We just finished decorating it--the theming of the ornaments is amazing! So fitting for the BCV!
Thank you for doing this!

The tree is so beautiful. The decorations are adorable! We just got in a few hours ago and my girls set up the tree. We all love it!
Thank you for sharing.
Will ship it back to you in a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter