Buying Tickets Online

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ktfisher91, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ktfisher91

ktfisher91 Earning My Ears

Has anyone every purchased DW tickets online from dwtickets.com? If so, how did it go? How can you check before you go to make sure the tickets you bought are valid? Does anyone know what to look for on the ticket????

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pamjb

pamjb DIS Veteran

Sorry, I haven't heard of this ticket broker. I have used www.undercovertourist.com at a great savings over gate or advance ticket purchases direct thru Disney. Tickets have always been valid and quick shipping.

4. goofyforlife

goofyforlife Sit down if you're not a Grown-Up Princess

i purchased meal voucher tickets from them a couple yrs ago (when they still had them)

I found other ticket brokers to be cheaper for park tickets (undercover tourist or ticketmania)

5. ktfisher91

ktfisher91 Earning My Ears

Did you have any problems with the tickets you purchased from dwtickets.com? I purchased my DW tickets from them and all I received was a ticket about like a credit card with the magnetic strip on the back and the front has a picture of a disney character. Does this seem about right or is there another part to the ticket that I am missing?

6. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

That sounds like a regular WDW pass. I've had no experience w/ dwtickets b/c as already stated, their prices were higher than other sources. However, they are a certified WDW ticket seller. You could check them out with the BBBonline if you're worried.