Buying tickets on Ebay

momtocuties

Earning My Ears
Is it safe to buy tickets on ebay? we are going up on Nov 18th and I just need 1 day 1 park tickets for MK, 2adults, 1 child. I'm just trying to save some cash. Is it safe to buy on ebay?

maznick2@bellsouth.net

In a word -- NO , Disney tickets are non-transferable. You have no guarantee that the seller is honest and there is no recourse should you arrive at Disney and discover there are no days available on the tickets. Buy the most economically priced park hoppers from a reputable ticket source -- the days never expire and you can rest assured the tickets are legit.

I personally have had no problems on ebay. I dont think you would have problems with 1 day 1 park tickets but you are always taking a chance

I've bought them there several times (and sold some too) and had no problems. I buy from high feedback people (with good feedback).

Many people have bought with no problem.. Unfortunately you are always taking a risk that the seller is honest.. I have sold a childs hopper pass and all the days were on it as promised, but I was afraid it wouldnt sell because I had just started selling on ebay at the time but sold it with no problems..

Unfortunately you are always taking a risk that the seller is honest

I agree..I think you take that chance with a lot of things you buy on eBay. Just be sure to check the feedback..I personally wouldn't buy from anyone with less than 1000 (tickets..other stuff I don't care) and I prefer few negs, and it depends on what they were for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter