Buying resale Fidelity or The Timeshare Store??

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Tigger2ntinkerbell, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Tigger2ntinkerbell

Tigger2ntinkerbell DIS Veteran

Have a contract with Disney now, but was thinking of adding on more points. Not sure if they(Disney) would ROFR or not

I have heard of Fidelity but don't have their web site or who should I talk to. Are their closing cost high, are they high in finance?.

I also have an idea about The Timeshare Store, but not about closing or who they finance with. If anyone know please let me know. TIA

tigger2ntinkerbell

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. PCMama

PCMama Mouseketeer

At this point with scarce contracts and rofr being exercised buy where you see a contract you like at any of the four companies.

4. elfbo

elfbo DIS Veteran

Fidelity charges a $195 admin fee that the others dont seem to charge. Also they seem to have more clients than the 2 people staffing can easily manage, so you need to call them, not email, CALL and keep calling if they dont call you back if you are interested in a property.

http://www.fidelityresales.com/dvc-resales.php

I got a negative experience trying to use fidelity and they were the only ones with contracts in my points range/use year.

Also, none of the big resale companies finance directly. They suggest a personal or home equity loan or direct you to timesharelending.net