Buying matching t-shirts online that deliver to Canada... And cheap.

zaz

Mouseketeer
Sorry if I am not posting in the right spot.

Hi!

I am going on a Disney trip and would like to get matching t-shirts for my family. I need to buy for 7 and do not want tp pay 100 $.

They need to deliver to Canada.

I need kids sizes, adult women medium, adult women 2x and a man's 3 or 4 x .

Suggestions?

Do you want matching Disney t-shirts or name shirts etc?

Have you considered making your own with iron-on transfer sheets? I bought 5 sheets for around $11 in Walmart this week, and bought t-shirts for $6 for my boys so I can make them a couple of special park t-shirts for next week.

You just put it in your regular home printer.

Otherwise, let me know what sort of thing you're thinking of and I'll start searching for you xx

I was going to suggest making your own with iron ons. Very easy to do and if you watch when Micheals has it sale you can get 2 shirts for $7.

I did mickey heads for each park for each of my kids. It cost me less then $20mind you I already had iron ons from left over projects.

I think you are going to have a hard time finding prices lower then $100 for 7 shirts shipped to Canada. Sorry to say.

Even easier than the iron ons is the spray bleach shirts with freezer paper. Super easy, fast & pretty cheap.

I did iron ons once before... it's been a long while though.

Looking for Mickey head; or something like that. Allt he same and Disney themed.

If you have ideas, pls let me know, otherwise, I might try the iron on... but I'm not crafty at all!

You can Google Mickey heads and print them onto the iron-on, super easy (as long as you read the instructions! My first attempt a couple of years ago was an epic fail because my iron was too hot and scorched the transfer!!)

Pinterest has ALOT of ideas.!! If you have a cricut cutting system you could make them yourself. JoAnn Fabric is having a 4/$10 T-shirts on sale the end of Feb.. (which you could order online). Here is what I found on Pinterest that I thought was CUTE
http://pinterest.com/pin/256775616224680994/

You could wait till you get to disney.There are some oulet stores that sell shirts also there is a store at downtown market place call design a t-shirt store and you can have matching t-shirts made dont remember how much they cost cause I had mine made up from them and they shippin them to me

Where are you in Canada? I plan on having my husband make our shirts. He runs a small business that specializes in custom embroidery/printing, etc. We are in Ontario.

We are near Ottawa. I'll probably ask my mom and sister for t-shirts and do the iron thing myself.

Order matching shirts online at the Disney Store site and have them delivered to your resort! We do it all the time! Usually free shipping over $75

Thank you for having this post! I wouldn't have thought of iron-ons without your help!

I'm glad you posted this thread. We are always trying to buy theme shirts when we are on vacation but always have trouble with

- same design in adult and children's
- sizes to 2XL

We can never find them at stores on WDW property... not even the big store at DTD. So we end up off property and it's still hit or miss. Ordering them before we go is a way better option.

(not a fan of iron ons or homemade... they never look right after washing and I have to budget 50% spoilage for trial and error)

You would think The Disney Store and WDW would see this in the parks and make theme designs available as a category - same design across many sizes and in childrens, ladies and mens cuts!

So far at the Disney Store online I can do a 2013 design, and a "I mickey NY" design. I like the dual tie-dye but no mens! I think you can do a Broadway Lion King design for a family too (plus there is a kids that says I'm working on my ROAR! cute).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter