Buying DDP for 2 year old?

crazy4cruises

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to buy a dining plan for a 2 year old? I realize he will eat free at the buffets and off our plates, but I think it will be worth the $12 per day to cover his CS meals and snacks. We are staying on DVC points, and we are probably not buying park tickets on this trip. We may go to the waterparks, and I don't want to have to buy a ticket for the 2 year old. I've read this same question regarding buying an adult plan for a 9 year old, and it seems that the only way may be to register him as a 3 year old. Suggestions??

We took ds when he was 2yo and didn't bother with the dining plan for him (and we thought of it because he INHALES food).

There were four of us (me, dh, dd-then 6.5yo, & ds-2yo) and we did just fine buying a cs meal for him from time to time but between the snack credits we had as well as feeding him stuff from our meals... we spent WAY less than $12/day on food for him.

I also went out of my way to book buffets over regular restaurant service restaurants if I had a choice...although they brought him extra stuff at the "regular" service restaurants anyway so we rarely even had to order anything there for him.

You can do this if you register him as 3. Because you are on DVC points you don't have to buy tickets. Buy your waterpark tickets separately.

See the above post though - you know your kid, but you may not need credits for him as much as you think you do. A lot of the adult meals are plenty to share with a youngster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter