1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Buying cheese in WDW?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MiraDawl, Jul 8, 2014.

1. MiraDawl

MiraDawl Mouseketeer

I'm wondering if I can buy decent size portions of cheeses in any of the shops or resorts on property? I've seen the cheese plates in some resort shops with grapes, a few cubes of cheese, etc. I was hoping to be able to bring some crackers in my checked luggage and buy some cheese on-site. The small snacks really save my sanity (and those around me!) as I tend to wake up super early and am just ravenous by the time we consider eating!

I know I can get a cheese plate in the French Bakery, and I think I've seen others post pics from unknown places. I'm looking for some nice cheddar or other firm cheeses vs blue or soft cheeses like brie.

Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. darthtatty

darthtatty Been There, Done That, Going Back!

4. carmelhp

carmelhp Mouseketeer

There's also a store on the Boardwalk that has a deli case with meats and cheeses. As I recall they were all 6-8oz pkgs and not inexpensive.

5. kastoney

kastoney Disney foodie served with a side of sarcasm

I often order the cheese plate app to go at TS restaurants and chow down with some wine for desert back at the hotel,

6. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

LOL! When DH and I bought DVC this past May the first thing I said to him is that I can't wait to serve a multi-generational group of people a lovely cheese platter in our villa as two cherubic kids dart through the living room in slow motion.

If you figure out where to get the cheese, I'd love to know too!

7. notaclue

notaclue DIS Veteran

I just checked the grocery order form on the DVC members website. Several DVC resorts have block cheeses for sale.

8. Harambe

Harambe <font color=FF99FF>I better watch what I say, I CA

HAHAHA - don't forget your pearl necklace and high heels, Mrs. Cleaver!