Buying A New Car....

disney fan 2013

Mouseketeer
I'm going to be buying my first new car and I just have a couple of (probably really stupid) questions....

1)Is it possible to put monthly payments on a credit card? I pay my card off in full each month, so interest doesn't matter, but I put literally everything on my card so it would be easier for me when making my monthly budget if everything was paid in one payment. I've tried to look this up, but all I find is "it's a bad idea because you pay higher interest on your card" (and again, interest is not my issue here).

2) At signing, can I pay the registration fee, document fee, and first month's payment on the credit card? This would allow me to buy the car two months sooner and I really kind of need it NOW.....

TIA :)

I don't know the answer to your questions because it was never something I considered. Call the dealership where you plan to buy your car and ask them.

1. No. Your contract will be with a bank or finance company. However, once the account exists it should be possible to set up an automatic bill payment from your bank account.

2. Some dealers will allow putting the down payment and/or other non-financed charges on a credit card. Ask the dealer. If they want your business enough the answer will probably be yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter