Buy tickets now or later...

pontikes67

Overplanner Underposter
Staying a VWL on 6/15. Since I'm renting DVC points...didn't buy a 'package'. I can buy tickets online obviously, but really just wanted to wait and add them to my KTTW when I checked in. Always a concern of a price change until you have the tickets purchased. Wondering if I should just go ahead and purchase now and have to hassle with 'connecting' them at check in or if anyone has insight on ticket pricing and when/if theres a chance of an increase in the next 61 days?

TIA

Scott

I'd say there's a very good chance of prices going up in the next 61 days because I think the price increase typically happens in June, although there have been rumors of it happening in April this year. And besides, whether you buy them now or when you get there, you'll still have to have them added to your KTTW card (they're only automatically on your card if you buy a package.) Also, if you go through Undercover Tourist, you'll get a small discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter