Buy 2 get 1 free for PA residents?

jeminni

It's 5 o'clock somewhere
I heard something on the news this morning about staying for 2 nights and getting 1 night free at select resorts for PA residents due to the Steelers winning the Super bowl. Does anyone know anything about this? I cant find anything about it anywhere.

Seems like I heard something on the news about the Swan/Dolphin offering some special deal. But I don't recall what it was or anything. I did not pay much attention to it.

WDW Swan/Dolphin offer Super Bowl fans a free night
Jan 30, 2009

The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin have announced a very unique promotion. Fans of this years winning Super Bowl team will receive a free night at the resort when they book a minimum of two nights.

Depending on which team wins, residents of Pennsylvania or Arizona will be given one night free when they book two nights at the prevailing rate. Reservations must be booked by Feb 28, 2009 for travel within the next twelve months.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/Travel_News/WDW_Swan_Dolphin_offer_Super_Bowl_fans_a_free_night.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter