Button bouquet pics

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by geek+nerd, Dec 31, 2010.

1. geek+nerd

geek+nerd DIS Veteran

May 11, 2010
    Did anyone use a button bouquet for the wedding? I'd love to see some pics of the bouquet with the bride if anybody wants to share.

Making a decision regarding flowers has been my bug-a-boo, and I may be changing my mind again.

I love the button bouquets; I think they are fun and whimsical, which is a vibe I'd like to have on my wedding day. However, I don't want to look back in 15 years and say to myself, "What was I thinking with following such a trend?"

Here's the bouquet I'm thinking of getting:

I'd appreciate any feedback people are willing to give! TIA!
  2. brer rabbit 28

brer rabbit 28 Dude, you were like, 'Whoa!' and then we were like

Mar 31, 2005
    I'm making my own bouguet Linda. Initially I was going with buttons in very similar colours similar to the one you like. It has now somehow evolved into a brooch bouquet instead. I saw some on Etsy and fell in love with the idea, plus I can include some of my grandmothers brooches to make it that little bit more special.

I think even with flowers, you could regret your choice in years to come. And with this style of bouquet you can keep it forever in a box frame. It will totally suit the whimsical theme which is similar to what I'm hoping for. I say go for it!
  3. Mindyjoy

Mindyjoy DIS Veteran

Oct 25, 2010
    I think they are very cute! I like the idea of button and brooch bouquets, and any other non-traditional ideas. I think they make cute centerpieces also.

There is always going to be something you look back on in 15 years and think "why did I do that??" LOL I think it is unavoidable as trends and tastes change. :hippie:
  4. pixie921

pixie921 DIS Veteran

Dec 12, 2008
    I actually looked at the exact same one, LOL! I think it's adorable!

I've decided to go with silks instead, but that particular button bouquet is one of the best ones I've seen. I like that it has flowers as well as buttons in it. :thumbsup2