Delete Thread

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre house is spot on!
I can't believe, with how much you enjoy Halloween and scary stuff, that you've never seen Halloween 2 :sad2: You need to remedy that! I've seen them all, and all in the theater starting with Halloween 3 when I was 11 ::yes:: That was my cousin's doing, nice, right? But it started my love of all things horror!
Looking forward to seeing the next 5 houses and what the shows were like!

I saw Krampus straight away and a woman later tried to tell while chatting with me in another line there was no Krampus.........I just agreed with her........lol......

We loved AOV......they were truly spectacular and certainly put Bill and Ted to shame. It`s got so bad over the years......

Nice update........funnily enough I didn't notice the smell in The Exorcist till someone pointed it out......wasn't as bad as the diaper smell from previous year......

Looking forward to seeing your UTH tour pics.......

Ancient tombs house had cords you
Could pull down
Person in front of you received the effects of it

Did pull those rope cords every time I did that house
No red button this year like years past in the houses

screen-shot-2016-10-18-at-7-12-21-pm-png.201865

Next we headed back to Diagon Alley to see it at night. Wow :lovestruc Diagon Alley is meant to be seen at night.

SO. FREAKING. AWESOME!! This is very quickly becoming a NEED! Like riding EE at night.

We thought it was weird that was the trigger because why would you pull on something hanging from the ceiling? By the way if anyone tries this and pulls everything off the ceiling instead and gets in trouble I didn't tell you to do it!

Yeah, I would never pull something like that. With my luck, the entire area would collapse or something! :rotfl:

A lady even offered to take a picture of us on Sirius/Hagrid's motorbike.

I didn't even see this! And I also missed Hagrid's hut. I definitely need to go back.

Panic at the Disco song as the first dance number

Yay! I enjoy them too! I really like their new one - Victorious

:crazy2: Gross. I don't get why people get absolutely wasted at HHN.

:sad2: That just ruins your next day of vacation. On purpose!

Because of the iron people could taste it too, and they ended up having to stop using it out because people were getting sick.

:sick::sick::sick: <shudder>

Because I wasn't feeling well we skipped The Mummy so this is the second time we've been and I still haven't ridden it!

Has Josh ridden The Mummy? Do you ride RnRC - I can't remember. Not that I don't think you should ride, because I totally think you should....I'm just surprised that you would want to ride. Especially considering your feelings for EE. :laughing: I love it. It's one of my favorites at US.

puke smells throughout it.

WHHYYY??? I think I would need some peppermint or something in my mouth to get through that.

Love your updates. I am living HHN through your posts! Can't wait to see the pics from your tour!

This is my kind of breakfast - lots of bacon and some eggs! Num! Though if the bacon crumbles in your mouth, no thanks.

but I don't think it was worth $54 plus tip.

That is what I've been hearing from a lot of people, too. I watched the DISUnplugged video review and they went to dinner, which was a disaster, and tried breakfast which was better but they ran in to the same problem you had - they were too late for entrees. But I think Craig complained because he had called down and got misinformation so they let them order entrees since it wasn't long after they stopped serving entrees.

I'm kind of annoyed there's 0 signs, and no employee seems to know what we're talking about.

Boo. That's ridiculous. They should definitely know what is offered and where you need to go. #Fail

So in the end, which resort you would pick - assuming the rates were equal or similar?

Found your report and really enjoying! We did HHN on 10/16 this year, never been before, we did the waiting in the park by the Simpsons and it worked out good for us because we did not have ep. We were able to do The chainsaw house, Halloween, house, and the ancient tomb one all very quickly which was so nice, we also went through several scare zones and loved being in DA with hardly anyone! We were only able to do the three houses but for a chicken like me this was enough! So really enjoying your review on all the houses. Just to let you know waiting in the back by the Simpsons worked really well and they sweep from back to front so we were the first to be let out to get in the lines, so for next year if you guys decide to skip the dinner it isn't bad waiting in the park.

Found your report and really enjoying! We did HHN on 10/16 this year, never been before, we did the waiting in the park by the Simpsons and it worked out good for us because we did not have ep. We were able to do The chainsaw house, Halloween, house, and the ancient tomb one all very quickly which was so nice, we also went through several scare zones and loved being in DA with hardly anyone! We were only able to do the three houses but for a chicken like me this was enough! So really enjoying your review on all the houses. Just to let you know waiting in the back by the Simpsons worked really well and they sweep from back to front so we were the first to be let out to get in the lines, so for next year if you guys decide to skip the dinner it isn't bad waiting in the park.

Thank you and glad you're enjoying it! I think they had an AP area with early access you could register for too. I'm not really worried about wait times though because we like to get EP, but we may do the holding area next time.

$54 plus tip for breakfast at Amatista, for what Justin could eat, is ridiculous. I'm surprised they didn't have more GF options - just seems like these days just about every place has a decent amount - and after not bringing the toast they should have taken some $$ off his price at least.

I need to watch Krampus! I wanted to see it when it came out and never did, and forgot about it until seeing your pictures. HHN overall looks so cool, it's hard for us to get down there during the time period it goes on but I really want to try to work it out for Steve and I to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter