Busses between parks

decker96

DIS Veteran
Are there busses that can take you between parks? Or do you have to get to a resort and then take a park bus from there? We are planning on doing some park-hopping and I am just wondering on the convenience factor.

We never did it but while at AK, Epcot buses were picking up people so I believe you can do this from any park.

Yes, there are dedicated busses between every park except MK and Epcot. You need to use the monorail to get from one to another.

Ed

Thanks, what about DTD? We were meeting my grandparents for lunch there after a morning at AK and couldn't find a bus, so we just took one back to our resort and then bussed to DTD from there. It took a while though!

There are park-to-park buses.

For the MK, those buses are located at the TTC. This means that you will need to take the Monorail to the TTC to catch a Studios or DAK bus, or the Epcot monorail. And likewise, you'll need to catch a TTC bus from DAK/Studios to get to MK.

Between Studios and Epcot there is a bus and a boat. The boat will service the World Showcase of Epcot, and the bus services Future World (front of park).

There is *NO* park transportation to or from Downtown Disney.

Thanks so much! We'll have to plan accordingly to meet the grandparents this time. We were late last trip!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter