Busch Gardens,Tampa

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by dcessford, Apr 15, 2013.

1. dcessford

dcessford Mouseketeer

Since there is no Busch Gardens thread....Was wondering if I got to Busch Gardens around noon and stayed till it closed at 6pm if that would be enough time to see the majority of the park.would be going mid December.

thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

Even if it was a slow weekday it would be hard to see everything,you probably will get a good amount of attractions in and in my opinion it would be worth going if that's how long you have to spend.So I would suggest you go but you should grab a map and make a list of your must do attractions so you can hit those and if you're lucky and time your day right you just might get everything in.

4. krayzmelmel

krayzmelmel Mouseketeer

I think it would also depend if you are a roller coaster person, because if you are not, you could see the whole park in half a day! With roller coasters, especially the newer ones (and no fast pass) it would be more difficult.

5. dcessford

dcessford Mouseketeer

thanks for your replies.I myself would do the roller coasters but the rest of my family won't.So will think on it.

6. tzolkin

tzolkin DIS Veteran

We were there Monday and Wednesday last week. Both days we got there around park opening (9:30) and stayed until 2-3pm, so about the same number of hours you are thinking.

We were actually quite surprised that everything was basically walk-on. In 5-6 hours we were able to do all of the rollercoasters (some multiple times), several other attractions, and walk through the entire park.

However, if there were lines or if you wanted to see any shows it really wouldn't be enough time.

Not sure how you're getting your tickets (we got ours for $20 per person with our Discovery Cove package), but I don't think I could pay full price for a day there (especially if we could only go from noon to 6pm).