Bus to Knott's?

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
Has anyone ever taken the city bus to Knott's Berry Farm. I remember it being so close to DL I wondered if bussing was a good idea. :scratchin

Has anyone ever taken the city bus to Knott's Berry Farm. I remember it being so close to DL I wondered if bussing was a good idea. :scratchin

You can but there are a lot of stops and no express line so it can take at least 30 to 45 minutes to get there.. There are hotel shuttles that occasionally go there if you're staying in the area. A cab ride is pretty cheap and they'll let you off at the gates.

Does anyone know if it runs late enough to take you back to Disney after Medieval times? We scored free Royalty tickets but have no way of getting there!

Does anyone know if it runs late enough to take you back to Disney after Medieval times? We scored free Royalty tickets but have no way of getting there!

I'm pretty sure the bus 24/7. They are less frequent in the evenings so expect to sit at the bus stop for a little bit.

We took the bus to Knotts Berry Farm last September.

The bus stop is on Harbour BLV right outside the main gate to the left ( Macdonalds is across the road).

The bus is the LA Metro Bus number 460 which you take to the corner of La Palma and Beach Rd.

The drivers are very helpful and you can ask them where to pick up the bus for your return journey. We were able to get a bus timetable on board. Cost was $1.25 each and you need the exact money as no change is given.

I had the same question, but if we cab it, we can easily cab back, right? :goodvibes

I had the same question, but if we cab it, we can easily cab back, right? :goodvibes

You may have to call for one. Just write down the number on the side of the one that got you there and call them when you want to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter